I love to talk. I really love to talk about library stuff, particularly teen stuff and community stuff. And I love to help. I love getting to mentor and teach, and I get really excited about finding ways to make tricky things easier to understand and working through challenges as part of a team.
I’ve been a presenter/teacher/speaker at library conferences, librarian training workshops and special organization meetings, but I really love visiting libraries and working with their teams. Either way, I can speak to these things:
• Community Reading Initiatives (One Book One Town)
• Teen Librarianship
Establishing Teen Library Service
Developing Teen-Friendly Spaces
• Teen Programs
Escape/Locked Room Games
After-Hours Adventure Games
Pop Culture Adaptation Games
• ‘Bookstore’ Practices in Libraries
• Readers Advisory Skills and Strategies
• Genre Study Circles for Teachers or Library Staff
• For Parents: Teens and Technology/Social Media
• General Audience: History of Communication Technology/Social Media
If any of that sounds interesting, fun, and/or useful and you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.